There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

A refreshing change compared to my last company!!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have literally only just joined Morgan McKinley, but already I can see massive potential here in terms of building a career and being successful. The atmosphere is like no other office I have experienced before. It is modern, buzzing and it feels like a proper sales environment, which was lacking massively in my last company. All of the people I have met so far have been have been very easy to talk to and there is always time for jokes and humour. Everyone also appears driven and focused too. The business has good relationships with a number of Financial Services clients and we are inundated with new mandates from these clients at present. The future is looking good.

Cons

None so far that I can tell

56 Other Employee Reviews for Morgan McKinley (View Most Recent)

Both a challenge & a joy

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellently supported desks in terms of training & brand recognition. Good work ethic. I think the team itself is the best in how we all support each other & get on inside & outside work. Good career paths & in fairness there isn't such a thing as the blame game culture

Cons

I think sometimes too much emphasis is put on the overall big total figure at the end. I am well aware this is the ultimate goal but there needs to be more done to recognise the work behind the scenes in reaching this figure or making x,y,z placements.

I think more needs to be done to recognise hours & effort put in during the week. I think all staff in general would feel more rewarded if we could finish at 5 as opposed to half five on a Friday. This isn't a big change or deal but it would show that our efforts are being recognised & people would feel more motivated throughout the week.

Great place to work and really valuable experience gained

Former Employee - Researcher  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Former Employee - Researcher in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Lots of money to be made.
     - Great team environment and excellent social scene.
     - Colleagues are always there to help, which was great for me as a recent graduate.

Cons

Long hours (for top earners)

Keep up the lines of communication between yourselves and colleagues. I found this very helpful during my time with MMK and felt the management were very approachable and understanding.

There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

Worked for Morgan McKinley? Contribute to the Community!