There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

One Big Family!

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Singapore (Singapore)
Current Employee - Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice, helpful, direct colleagues..No hidden agenda..

Cons

No -ve feedback on this! All good!

Keep it up the good work!

56 Other Employee Reviews for Morgan McKinley (View Most Recent)

Global support with a boutique feel but needs to move away from KPIs

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Its a friendly and supportive working environment that generally is an enjoyable place to work.
    As a global company there is support, strategy, and marketing material from Head Office whilst still feeling like a boutique company in Sydney
    Forward thinking regarding what a recruitment company will need to be in the future and our social media focus

Cons

Too KPI driven - experienced recruiters shouldn't be managed on how many calls they are making
    Whilst the hours are similar to most recruitment companies there is very little flexibility and people feel they need to stay late regardless of how early they start. Experienced recruiters know how many hours they need to put in to get the results they want.
    Some of the managers would really benefit from training on how to manage a team; its a very different experience depending who your manager is.

The future is exciting

Current Employee - Executive Researcher  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Executive Researcher in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Morgan McKinley at a very exciting phase in their ongoing growth, to assist in building an executive search practice within the Sydney office.

From the moment you are greeted by reception through to my 1st day of work and since, I have enjoyed working here. We have a great mix of people and personalities, the staff are experts in their fields and management empower us. Any ideas will be considered and management at all levels is down to earth and very approachable.

Morgan McKinley are innovative, the ongoing marketing of the company and their social media presence is something that I have not seen before.

Cons

Moving from an executive search environment back into recruitment, I forgot how noisy recruitment offices are….Reminder to myself, buy earplugs!

Continue your great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

Worked for Morgan McKinley? Contribute to the Community!