Morgan Stanley

Good working experience

Manager (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe firm encourages very open communication and there is lateral hierarchy that even the most junior person can speak up to the senior management

ConsIt is unfortunate that in the past couple of years the investment banking is under attack and it has put tremendous pressure on the compensation. A lot of people has been underpaid as a result of this.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood luck to senior management, it is a tough environment out there

A Great Learning Experience

Summer Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Morgan Stanley as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Culture, Teamwork, Ownership of the project. Strong Networking &… Cons: Maybe it is because it is an intern project, but some project requirement definition/preparation was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

First Class Company in the industry

I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time

Pros: Good Culture and International Exposure. Cons: Can't think of any at the moment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Morgan Stanley.

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Morgan Stanley CEO James P. Gorman. All reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley employees.