Morgan Stanley
3.4 of 5 1,410 reviews
www.morganstanley.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for, better if they paid you.

Complex Service Manager (Current Employee)
South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than 10 years

ProsOne of the top firms in the world. Great reputation. Competitive salary for new hires. International opportunities. Great opportunities for growth and learning.

ConsOnce you are hired, they are done paying you. 8 of my 14 years with 0 end of year love. Decisions sometimes take forever. Company "Vision" is not always clear. Compensation is VERY hard to come by. They routinely hire someone off the street at $5K more than the "expert" that's been doing the job for several years.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your talent.

Very enriching and value adding experience of a lifetime

Investment Banking Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great exposure to top-class work culture and great salaries Cons: Bad work-life balance with enormous work pressure with very tight… Advice to Senior Management: None really, but the management could be more considerate of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Associate Technology

Associate Technology (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great technology stack . Awesome people to learn from who… Cons: Pay raise in technology is not proportional to the hard… More

There are newer reviews on Morgan Stanley.

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Morgan Stanley CEO James P. Gorman. All reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley employees.