Morgan Stanley

www.morganstanley.com

Great place to start a career

Operations Associate (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsMS provides world class training in financial services, especially to those just coming out of college, provided you're willing to work hard and build your network while here. You'll be spending a lot of time at work, so most managers are lax about employees taking a lunch(especially since there is no cafeteria). Baltimore can be a great city to live in, given that you don't venture too far from the water. Overall, a great place to work, with great, knowledgable people.

ConsThey tend to like to give people more responsibility without giving them corresponding salary increases. Since there is no real sense of if and when bonuses will be paid, some people do the bare minimum to keep their job.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know you're trying to reduce expenses, but at some point you need to pay your talented people, or they will continue to leave.

Great Pay, Benefits, People and Time off

Operations Associate (Former Employee) Greenwich, CT

I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: pay is very competitive and work-life balance was reasonable for… Cons: some late nights and long weeks and most other generic… Advice to Senior Management: it would vastly improve quality of life to allow more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to work for

NNA (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year

Pros: No nights or weekends in the NNA dept Cons: The only thing I did not love was seating all day, But it… Advice to Senior Management: Yes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Morgan Stanley.

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!