Morgan Stanley
3.4 of 5 1,409 reviews
www.morganstanley.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

They try to make the best for you

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood working environment, you can move jobs easily (usually you need to spend 2 years in one position), they learn your preferences and help you with them (eg. moving to another location, moving to another team, make the working time flexible), not all the time of course but within their limits, they always help. Career and development opportunities.

ConsDemanding and stressful. If you want to reduce these, you need to work extra times. At the same time they are promoting to contribute to charities and volunteer jobs outside of the firm, sometimes feels like it was compulsory but with the extra working hours the question is: when?

Amazing work culture, Great people

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work culture, freedom to take decisions and to innovate Cons: long working hours, sometimes working on saturdays Advice to Senior Management: - Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

summer intern

I have been working at Morgan Stanley

Pros: great training program and mentoring assistance Cons: working hour is very long Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Morgan Stanley.

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Morgan Stanley CEO James P. Gorman. All reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley employees.