Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
www.morganstanleysmithbarney.com Purchase, NY

is to good

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

Prosi want to do work as well as learn properly . each and every concept clearly. i m sure, with your organization also management i will be do better. i want to proof my self.

Consyour all work is to good

Advice to Senior Managementgive opportunity to fresher students more. may they do better work.also you will provide training for students .apart from all is best.

Not too good. I have seen better employers

Vice President (Current Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good compensation but bonus not certain Cons: It is not employee centric. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was a good experience, the firm will be a leading WM Franchise after full integration

I have been working at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Pros: Working at a investment bank that is clearly dedicated to keeping market share at the highest and top… Cons: Compensation was not necessarily commensurate. Also, could be too much… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in educating advisors on investment best practices and basics. Too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.

Worked for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney CEO Greg Fleming. All reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney employees.