MorganFranklin Consulting

www.morganfranklin.com

Excellent place to begin a career, with unlimited opportunities for growth and experience.

Current Employee - Associate  in  McLean, VA
Current Employee - Associate in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been given experiences in various types of projects within only a year, vastly increasing my range of skill sets; I have been valued as a face within the company and not a number, as I've been rewarded not based on my rank and time with the company, but rather my work. Excellent people to work with and work for!

Cons

Not always advanced notice on where/what your next project will be, although I expect this is common in most consulting firms.

Other Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

Quality focus on client and employee experience

Current Employee - Director  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Director in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people work here, and they have a lot to teach others. The work is challenging and there are excellent opportunities for advancement. We have great clients, so the work is enjoyable because of having good clients. Management listens and cares about employees. Because it is a smaller company, there is a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Because it is a smaller company, there are things you might find at a large company that don't exist here. For example, my previous employer has an upward feedback system that provided employees an opportunity to evaluate their supervisors. That doesn't exist at MorganFranklin. However, the company is very open to changes.

Great work experience and great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

- Great project opportunities
    - Very friendly and positive colleagues
    - Company with great growth potential

Cons

- Compensation could be more competitive with other opportunities in the market
    - Training could be improved to be more consistent and more of a company focus

Take care of your employees with competitive compensation and adequate training opportunities

There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting.

Worked for MorganFranklin Consulting? Contribute to the Community!