MorganFranklin Consulting

www.morganfranklin.com
There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

Scope Creep + Unqualified People on Projects = High Risk

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

The pay is decent and MFC reimburses your expenses quickly. This is a 250+ size company, so you get to coordinate and interact with management regularly on projects.

Cons

The "management" structure is essentially sales. They care more about signing deals than actually delivering results to customers. It's not unusual for management to assign you to a project where you have ZERO experience doing; it's all about how they pitch it to the client. You end up with a project manager (equally inexperienced) and other unqualified consultants/associates operating haphazardly without a well-thought out plan.

-Stop bring Big Four cut throat practices
-Bid on projects MFC can actually deliver
-Invest and train your employees in other areas

55 Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting (View Most Recent)

Excellent place to begin a career, with unlimited opportunities for growth and experience.

Current Employee - Associate in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Associate in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've been given experiences in various types of projects within only a year, vastly increasing my range of skill sets; I have been valued as a face within the company and not a number, as I've been rewarded not based on my rank and time with the company, but rather my work. Excellent people to work with and work for!

Cons

Not always advanced notice on where/what your next project will be, although I expect this is common in most consulting firms.

Quality focus on client and employee experience

Current Employee - Director in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Director in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great people work here, and they have a lot to teach others. The work is challenging and there are excellent opportunities for advancement. We have great clients, so the work is enjoyable because of having good clients. Management listens and cares about employees. Because it is a smaller company, there is a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Because it is a smaller company, there are things you might find at a large company that don't exist here. For example, my previous employer has an upward feedback system that provided employees an opportunity to evaluate their supervisors. That doesn't exist at MorganFranklin. However, the company is very open to changes.

There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting