MorganFranklin Consulting
www.morganfranklin.com McLean, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Great people, interesting and challenging work, great growth opportunity

Manager (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis is an entrepreneurial environment where you can really make an impact and both see the fruits of your labors and be rewarded for your efforts. I appreciate that there is a lot of variety in the work and opportunity to become involved in different types of projects-- it keeps me from becoming pigeon-holed in my career and it keeps me challenged. I've worked for two different execs in the time that I've been here and both have been great mentors and advocates for my professional development. It's a very positive, collaborative culture-- I feel like the people I work with take pride in the work we do together and feel a sense of accomplishment in delivering great work that helps our clients and helps the firm to grow.

I work hard, but the hours and work load are sustainable and I have the flexibility I need to make it fit with my personal demands. The firm has a strong pay for performance philosophy and I've been very pleased at the way I've been able to impact my compensation in the time I've been here.

All jobs have their ups and downs, but I love working here.

ConsThere have been a lot of changes in the firm in the five years that I've been here. On the one hand it's a testament to their openness to find better ways of doing things, and on the other it requires a real ability to go with the flow and navigate sometimes murky territory while they're hammering out the details.

Good place to work

Senior IT Audit Associate (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Their employee review is thorough and developed to grow the employees career goals. Good management,… Cons: Create more opportunities for an employee to move from one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros: Solid company with a lot of potential Cons: no raises at midyear reviews More

There are newer reviews on MorganFranklin Consulting.

Worked for MorganFranklin Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

MorganFranklin Consulting – Why Work for Us?

About MorganFranklin MorganFranklin Consulting is an execution-oriented business consulting and technology solutions firm. We deliver financial management, performance improvement, and technology enablement solutions to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MorganFranklin Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MorganFranklin Consulting CEO C.E. Andrews. All reviews posted anonymously by MorganFranklin Consulting employees.