MorganFranklin Consulting

www.morganfranklin.com
  www.morganfranklin.com
There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

Great people, interesting and challenging work, great growth opportunity

Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is an entrepreneurial environment where you can really make an impact and both see the fruits of your labors and be rewarded for your efforts. I appreciate that there is a lot of variety in the work and opportunity to become involved in different types of projects-- it keeps me from becoming pigeon-holed in my career and it keeps me challenged. I've worked for two different execs in the time that I've been here and both have been great mentors and advocates for my professional development. It's a very positive, collaborative culture-- I feel like the people I work with take pride in the work we do together and feel a sense of accomplishment in delivering great work that helps our clients and helps the firm to grow.

I work hard, but the hours and work load are sustainable and I have the flexibility I need to make it fit with my personal demands. The firm has a strong pay for performance philosophy and I've been very pleased at the way I've been able to impact my compensation in the time I've been here.

All jobs have their ups and downs, but I love working here.

Cons

There have been a lot of changes in the firm in the five years that I've been here. On the one hand it's a testament to their openness to find better ways of doing things, and on the other it requires a real ability to go with the flow and navigate sometimes murky territory while they're hammering out the details.

52 Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

Former Employee - Senior IT Audit Associate in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Senior IT Audit Associate in Washington, DC

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Their employee review is thorough and developed to grow the employees career goals.
    Good management, always present to assist you and work with you where they can
    Challenging client work

Cons

Create more opportunities for an employee to move from one practice to another

Great Company

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Solid company with a lot of potential

Cons

no raises at midyear reviews

There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting