There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

Fast rising company, work/life balance and compensation are above average.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  McLean, VA
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility in work schedule, company promotes health & wellness, senior leaders have "open door" policy.

Cons

Some cliques within the company, few advancement opportunities, their name on your resume adds little value.

51 Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great people, interesting and challenging work, great growth opportunity

Current Employee - Manager  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is an entrepreneurial environment where you can really make an impact and both see the fruits of your labors and be rewarded for your efforts. I appreciate that there is a lot of variety in the work and opportunity to become involved in different types of projects-- it keeps me from becoming pigeon-holed in my career and it keeps me challenged. I've worked for two different execs in the time that I've been here and both have been great mentors and advocates for my professional development. It's a very positive, collaborative culture-- I feel like the people I work with take pride in the work we do together and feel a sense of accomplishment in delivering great work that helps our clients and helps the firm to grow.

I work hard, but the hours and work load are sustainable and I have the flexibility I need to make it fit with my personal demands. The firm has a strong pay for performance philosophy and I've been very pleased at the way I've been able to impact my compensation in the time I've been here.

All jobs have their ups and downs, but I love working here.

Cons

There have been a lot of changes in the firm in the five years that I've been here. On the one hand it's a testament to their openness to find better ways of doing things, and on the other it requires a real ability to go with the flow and navigate sometimes murky territory while they're hammering out the details.

Good place to work

Former Employee - Senior IT Audit Associate  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Senior IT Audit Associate in Washington, DC

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Their employee review is thorough and developed to grow the employees career goals.
    Good management, always present to assist you and work with you where they can
    Challenging client work

Cons

Create more opportunities for an employee to move from one practice to another

There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

Worked for MorganFranklin Consulting? Contribute to the Community!