MorganFranklin Consulting

www.morganfranklin.com
  www.morganfranklin.com
There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

Great Company to work for!

Former Employee - INTEL SME in Reston, VA
Former Employee - INTEL SME in Reston, VA

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Top notch salary, concierge service, bosses seem to care about their employees. Quarterly wellness spas at the office! The cookouts were amazing. Benefits were the best I have ever had. I would go back to work for them in a second.

Cons

They sold our division. I had to go work for Lockheed Martin. Even though they sold us, they did do their best to make sure we were taken care of by the new company and did everything they could to make the transition easy.

They seem to know what they are doing.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jul 2, 2014Chief HR Officer

Thanks for your wonderful post, especially 18 months after the divestiture. It was very important to the MFC leaders to ensure the employees in the divested division were taken care of. It was so ... More

51 Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting (View Most Recent)

Excellent work culture, great people to work with

Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work Culture, Quality of peers , Big 4 strategy and focus with advantage of being in small size company.

Cons

Small company, Not many big name clients, not many clients in across the globe.

Keep doing what you are doing, you have good long term vision.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jul 15, 2014Chief HR Officer

Thanks for your feedback! I'm so glad you value one of our biggest and best differentiators--our ability to offer the best of a larger company along with the best of a smaller company. I encourage ... More

Underrated Experience. Firm over sells and under performs

Former Employee - Consulting Manager in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Consulting Manager in McLean, VA

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Entrepreneurial environment with a young vibe. Good benefits and above market compensation. Tries to be different. Easily accessible office location in Tyson's corner.

Cons

The firm does not set you up for success, but throws you in to billable projects with no alignment to your background and experience. The firm over sells on projects, and expects the available resources to figure it out, even if they aren't the right resources. The firm sold me on work life balance, than had me placed on a project requiring travel 5 nights a week and 11 billable hours a day.

Be more honest during interviews about what work life balance means to MFC. It's ok to throw your consultants in, but set them up to succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting