MorganFranklin Consulting

Fantastic Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Sharp colleagues, entrepreneurial spirit, high-touch experience from your first day.

If you see a need, you are encouraged to help lead the effort for improvement. The rewards and recognition programs encourage innovation and strong values, not just business gains.

The company does the right thing for it's employees and is extremely generous with it's benefit programs. In addition access to Sr. Leadership is the best in the business.

Cons

Not for wall-flowers or those who want rewards without working hard.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jul 2, 2014Chief HR Officer

Thanks very much for posting such a wonderful review. I am thrilled that you are enjoying your experience at MorganFranklin. You point out a number of our strengths. One point in particular catches ... More

52 Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunities for Professional Development

Current Employee - Senior Associate in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

MorganFranklin has given me the opportunity to grow professionally moreso than other firms I have worked for by providing technical training, allowing me to attend conferences/workshops, and encouraging internal mentor/mentee relationships. I'm very proud to say that my growth was recognized with a promotion at my most recent annual review.

In my senior associate level role, I feel that I'm compensated fairly. In addition to competitive salaries and yearly bonus opportunities, MorganFranklin rewards employees with real-time rewards (I earned a giftcard for my above and beyond efforts on a particular project), top-notch events (such as the Holiday Party this year, which was hosted at Union Station in Washington, D.C.) and a long list of HR benefits.

The biggest cultural difference between MorganFranklin and other firms is that individuals at all levels are encouraged to share their ideas with leadership and collaborate with eachother to solve complex challenges--a true open door policy. I feel very comfortable walking into the offices of executive team members to discuss new ideas on how to approach projects.

Cons

MorganFranklin recently underwent a divestiture and organizational restructure within the past two years. We are approaching this change with a strategic roadmap for growth, which always has pitfalls, sucesses, and lessons-learned.

To be successful in this environment, you have to be flexible and adapt to shifting sands. Without change, there is no innovation. A challenge is only an opportunity for greatness.

Awesome

Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great mid-size firm that plays in the market with the Big 4 but doesn't come with the extra "work." Only work on what matters - client service and business development

Cons

Smaller firm, opportunities for promotion only available if contract available. Can't carry the overhead. Management also tends to hand-pick who they want to promote

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jul 15, 2014Chief HR Officer

Thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am so glad you think MFC is an awesome place to work. Could I entice you to give me a call to talk about our promotion process? I'd ... More

There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting