Morgan Franklin Review

Pros

Benefits were good, professional development funds were good, and the offices are very pretty.

Cons

A bit if sexism, not too terrible, but many people leave the company before their 2 year mark. Turn over is VERY high. Upper management hires their incompetent freinds, who would never be hired at that level ANYWHERE. They are paid well, but upper management is hired without having the right experience to lead teams. Their review policy is a joke. Most reviews given by managers are late and unsubstantiated is almost as if the managers are scared to give yearly reviews and are hoping that you'll forget about it and it will go away.

Advice to Management

Hire competent managers, so turnover rate won't stay so high.

Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

1. Onboarding Process

Current Employee - Manager - Information Management & Technology in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Manager - Information Management & Technology in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

I am brand new to the firm and the onboarding process has been great. It was very detailed, but easy to follow and the team(s) are very welcoming.

Cons

There are not any that I have identified to this point.

Advice to Management

I would continue with the onboarding process as is and maybe add an offsite meeting with the new hire on the first day or soon after.

2. New Employee

Current Employee - Consultant in Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very well organized and streamlined onboarding process. Very nice and easily accessible staff. Seems like a company clearly moving in the right direction.

Cons

I have none right now