There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

Part of Something Special

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting

Pros

high quality professionals who care about their work and clients. Company always seems to be looking for a better way to do things. Especially over the last few years it feels like there is a lot of opportunity to get involved in makign the business better, working on internal projects, suggesting ideas and being given the flexibiity to see them through. I'd say we have gotten bigger, but it still feels like there is a lot of energy and appetite to do things differently. That said, we are still not huge and with that comes some hiccups in some areas. Great place for someone who wants to feel like they can have a big impact in growing the business. Maybe not so great for someone looking for a really big company that has everything figured out perfectly. But that typically means your a number. I am happy here and believe that there is a long term career at MorganFranklin.

Cons

Would like to see more investment into training. We are doing a lot more here which is great. Teams often work off site and don't get the chance to network with peers enough. The company does some great events for employees but encouraging more informal activities would be a recommendation.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the changes that are focused on aligning the business with customer needs. The investment in training has improved and I'd like to see this continue. I hear a lot of good things about what is going on in the company randomly. We need to find a way to share this more with everyone so they can get excited for what the company is doing.

reviews filtered by

Morgan Franklin Review

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting

Pros

Benefits were good, professional development funds were good, and the offices are very pretty.

Cons

A bit if sexism, not too terrible, but many people leave the company before their 2 year mark. Turn over is VERY high. Upper management hires their incompetent freinds, who would never be hired at that level ANYWHERE. They are paid well, but upper management is hired without having the right experience to lead teams. Their review policy is a joke. Most reviews given by managers are late and unsubstantiated is almost as if the managers are scared to give yearly reviews and are hoping that you'll forget about it and it will go away.

Advice to Management

Hire competent managers, so turnover rate won't stay so high.

2. New Employee

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very positive experience at MorganFranklin so far. The people that I have met are friendly and intelligent. Senior management has an open door policy.

Cons

There might be an over emphasis on MF's small size relative to its larger and more well known competitors.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Mar 30, 2015Chief HR Officer

Thanks for your feedback! I am so glad to hear that you are having a great experience at MFC so far and I am confident that it will continue. I hope you make the most of our open door policy--a ... More

There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting