Morgans
www.morganshotelgroup.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Started out a blast and then it just went up in flames...

Manager (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Morgans

ProsIt use to be fun during Peter Morton ownership.

ConsCompany took a turn for the worst and stop caring about the employees. The general manager won't even say hi when you say hi! Human resources don't even have time for you. There isn't any assistance for those that are committed.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your employees and listen to their feedback. They are the ones who made the place successful and know how to treat the guest. Stop hiring executive management with limited experience especially when other execs are termed due to high salaries, just to hire inexperienced executives with the same pay. Employees see all the promises that have been broken.

Morgans

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Morgans

Pros: Glamourous Industry Leader Fun Working Environment Overall, Morgans Hotel Group was a good organization… Cons: Physical appearance such as beauty and style very important at this organization.… Advice to Senior Management: The organization sometimes teetered between hip and chic vs. inappropriate and unprofessional. With a little work, the organization… More

Very organised hotel and restaurant

Waiter (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Morgans full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working h, holidays, team work, great chefs Cons: Manager communication between staff and each other Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Morgans.

Worked for Morgans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Morgans CEO Michael J. Gross. All reviews posted anonymously by Morgans employees.