MorphoTrak
www.morphotrak.com Alexandria, VA 150 to 499 Employees

A complex policital environment with great technology and a great customer base

Project/Program Manager (Current Employee)

Pros* Almost complete autonomy to structure my work, objectives and travel to meet goals
* Breathtaking technology
* Good people and great customer relationships

Cons* As part of a global family of companies the administration and processes can be overkill at times
* The culture is to hang on to the (profitable) past with a tight grip and views new solutions/markets as high risk - allows a lot of innovation to pass them by.

Advice to Senior ManagementInnovate. Invest in it and put good people in there. Current Product Management leadership has no passion for innovation and product advancement. That has to change.

Before it became Morphotrak It was a great place to work at. Now you have incompetent managers directors and vp's

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MorphoTrak

Pros: People (worker bees) are great to work with Cons: Managers, directors and VP's don't know what they are doing. You have a managers that fly by the seat of their pants. No… Advice to Senior Management: Hire competent and knowledgeable managers. The ones you have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Management needs to be restructured. Avoid this company if you can

Test Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at MorphoTrak

Pros: Mostly nice people Interesting field with a lot of potential Mostly stable… Cons: Management is horrible. They stay completely unengaged until something goes horribly wrong then chastises you for not engaging them sooner. Overall level of incompetence among… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more middle managers.. You're either grossly overworked or hugely… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MorphoTrak.

Worked for MorphoTrak? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MorphoTrak reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MorphoTrak CEO Daniel Vassy. All reviews posted anonymously by MorphoTrak employees.