MorphoTrust USA

www.morphotrust.com

Encouraging, Challenging and Stimulating company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Billerica, MA

ProsTremendous growth opportunities for business and employees. New executive in HR moving company in right direction. The work MT does is exciting, potentially life changing and important to society. Great employees, the company is winning contracts left and right and we are hiring large volumes of people. We are even working with programs like the Wounded Warrior Project to hire Veterans that have honorably served our country.

ConsName a company that doesn't have it's challenges! It doesn't exist. If you haven't the stomach for evolution and building, MT may not be for you! For people that use the word stable so easily, that word should never be used when speaking about work. There have been a lot of changes at MT over the last couple of years, but those changes have positioned the company for real growth! The con's are minimal compared to the pro's. Compensation plans are okay and getting better.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focused on employee engagement, management coaching at all levels (including 360 reviews) and keep up the continuous sharing of corporate information with employees. Always remember and live the reality that, "Employees are your most valued asset!"

While I had enjoyable challenges each day I worked, the overall organization of the company was disappointed.

Manager (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

I worked at MorphoTrust USA full-time for more than a year

Pros: I met some the hardest working folks I have ever… Cons: Multiple divisions squabbling over control. Mid level to 5th level managers who do not know what they are doing when it comes… Advice to Senior Management: Write down the expectations, the goals, the policies. Pass them along to subordinates and expect them to perform utilizing the written guidelines; do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

High Anxiety Of Company Stability/Profitability

Build Server Administrative (Former Employee) Bloomington, MN

I worked at MorphoTrust USA full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits and Pay commensurate with job demands. Cons: Company down-sized every six months. My hiring manager laid-off 60 employs six months after my hire and then my manager resigned. All the US acquired… Advice to Senior Management: If you can't provide stability to the majority of your hires, it would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MorphoTrust USA.

Worked for MorphoTrust USA? Contribute to the Community!