There are newer employer reviews for MorphoTrust USA

Encouraging, Challenging and Stimulating company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Billerica, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

I have been working at MorphoTrust USA as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Tremendous growth opportunities for business and employees. New executive in HR moving company in right direction. The work MT does is exciting, potentially life changing and important to society. Great employees, the company is winning contracts left and right and we are hiring large volumes of people. We are even working with programs like the Wounded Warrior Project to hire Veterans that have honorably served our country.

Cons

Name a company that doesn't have it's challenges! It doesn't exist. If you haven't the stomach for evolution and building, MT may not be for you! For people that use the word stable so easily, that word should never be used when speaking about work. There have been a lot of changes at MT over the last couple of years, but those changes have positioned the company for real growth! The con's are minimal compared to the pro's. Compensation plans are okay and getting better.

Keep focused on employee engagement, management coaching at all levels (including 360 reviews) and keep up the continuous sharing of corporate information with employees. Always remember and live the reality that, "Employees are your most valued asset!"

29 Other Employee Reviews for MorphoTrust USA (View Most Recent)

While I had enjoyable challenges each day I worked, the overall organization of the company was disappointed.

Former Employee - Manager  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at MorphoTrust USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

I met some the hardest working folks I have ever known while working at MT.

Cons

Multiple divisions squabbling over control. Mid level to 5th level managers who do not know what they are doing when it comes to business, simple etiquette, civility, how to run a meeting or conduct a conference call. providing more credibility to vendors than to employees.

Write down the expectations, the goals, the policies. Pass them along to subordinates and expect them to perform utilizing the written guidelines; do not come behind them with contradictory statements and policy implementation. Don't micro manage, simply asking a clerk to do your work and you as a manager to rubber stamp the product

High Anxiety Of Company Stability/Profitability

Former Employee - Build Server Administrative  in  Bloomington, MN
    Former Employee - Build Server Administrative in Bloomington, MN

I worked at MorphoTrust USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits and Pay commensurate with job demands.

Cons

Company down-sized every six months. My hiring manager laid-off 60 employs six months after my hire and then my manager resigned. All the US acquired companies, including L1-ID, Identix, Digital Biometrics, Visionix, when publicly traded were never profitable based on EPS in S&P reports. I wonder if the management of Safran checked out what they were buying before they bought this conglomeration. I tell myself to be grateful that I survived 18 months.

If you can't provide stability to the majority of your hires, it would be more ethical to hire them as contractors with short term pay differential.

There are newer employer reviews for MorphoTrust USA

Worked for MorphoTrust USA? Contribute to the Community!