There are newer employer reviews for Morrison Healthcare

It was a wonderful company to work for, a company that keeps you engaged.

Former Employee - Executive Chef in New Haven, CT
Former Employee - Executive Chef in New Haven, CT

I worked at Morrison Healthcare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They keep up with the latest trends and keep you fully informed and endless education through webinars which helps with the daily tasks at hand.

Cons

Never like to be negative, but was wrongfully terminated and cannot even get a call back from recruiting

Advice to Management

After 6 successful years at Morrison, I was wrongfully terminated and I feel upper management should follow up with the former employee to get the their side of the story. After Morrison spent many dollars on a individual for training, you would think they would investigate the true reason for the termination. Management is not always fair or correct. Again, I never want to be negative, but this is my true sincere feelings. I want to go back to Morrison very much.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good interning exerience

Current Intern - Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Intern - Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

offered a lot of opportunities to work on projects
    allowed flexible hours
    friendly people

Cons

not the most updated technologies

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Stay away! Zero stars

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare

Pros

The only pro is you advance quickly

Cons

Everything!!! Where do I start? Management is shitty, disconnected, only focus on the negative and the sales reports. If you are looking for being appreciated you can forget it. You dont get as much as a good job. You are overworked & underpaid. It is a hostile and negative work.environment. They want you to not have a life or spend time with your kids. They want you to bend over backwards but cant show any appreciation. These people call themselves chefs and kitchen managers when they are hardly that. Cross contamination, not washing hands or changing gloves, cash handling then touching food, sneezing on food and serving it, touching contaminated surfaces then touching food, not taking food temps, not rotating food, cutting vegetables on raw meat cutting boards, the list goes on.... This place should be reevaluated and all the people that are violating health code should be fired. You tell.management and they do nothing...

Advice to Management

Get involved, dont sit in the office all day. Treat your employees the same as you would.treat your best client. If you respect amd appreciate your employees they will be more than happy to help you run a succesful and positive business. Without your employees you have nothing.