Morrison Healthcare

www.morrisonhealthcare.com
  www.morrisonhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Morrison Healthcare

It was a wonderful company to work for, a company that keeps you engaged.

Former Employee - Executive Chef in New Haven, CT
Former Employee - Executive Chef in New Haven, CT

I worked at Morrison Healthcare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They keep up with the latest trends and keep you fully informed and endless education through webinars which helps with the daily tasks at hand.

Cons

Never like to be negative, but was wrongfully terminated and cannot even get a call back from recruiting

After 6 successful years at Morrison, I was wrongfully terminated and I feel upper management should follow up with the former employee to get the their side of the story. After Morrison spent many dollars on a individual for training, you would think they would investigate the true reason for the termination. Management is not always fair or correct. Again, I never want to be negative, but this is my true sincere feelings. I want to go back to Morrison very much.

88 Other Employee Reviews for Morrison Healthcare (View Most Recent)

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Stay away! Zero stars

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare

Pros

The only pro is you advance quickly

Cons

Everything!!! Where do I start? Management is shitty, disconnected, only focus on the negative and the sales reports. If you are looking for being appreciated you can forget it. You dont get as much as a good job. You are overworked & underpaid. It is a hostile and negative work.environment. They want you to not have a life or spend time with your kids. They want you to bend over backwards but cant show any appreciation. These people call themselves chefs and kitchen managers when they are hardly that. Cross contamination, not washing hands or changing gloves, cash handling then touching food, sneezing on food and serving it, touching contaminated surfaces then touching food, not taking food temps, not rotating food, cutting vegetables on raw meat cutting boards, the list goes on.... This place should be reevaluated and all the people that are violating health code should be fired. You tell.management and they do nothing...

Get involved, dont sit in the office all day. Treat your employees the same as you would.treat your best client. If you respect amd appreciate your employees they will be more than happy to help you run a succesful and positive business. Without your employees you have nothing.

Completely awful for those who do the actual work

Current Employee - Dietary Aide
    Current Employee - Dietary Aide

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare part-time (more than an year)

Pros

none, management is very poor but blames all problems on employees, benefits are few, especially for part timers. Promises are made to have equipment fixed, have enough food, but not always delivered.

Cons

They treat good employees like trash, and let lousy employees get away with gross violations. Lip service is given for things like food safety and employee relations but practice is an entirely different story. Pay is substandard.

Treat good employees like the valuable asset they are.

There are newer employer reviews for Morrison Healthcare