Mosaic Community Services
mosaicinc.org Timonium, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Improved with management change

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe non-profit sector can offer a workplace culture and atmosphere that is hard to find in public companies. There was workplace camaraderie and a sincere caring for the clients, even by the accounting and administrative staff. I was definitively sad to leave this and the office politics in my next place was a bit of a cultural shock. The place had improved with a change of management in finance and it had become a good place to work.

ConsHR did not take the complaints of management issues seriously, until there was a change in management above this person and they listened to our issues. Pay was low, and pay increases were not always possible, but this is not different than other non-profit organizations.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your staff and listen to what they have to say about your executives you have in place.

The work experience has been pretty good at Mosaic community Services.

Counselor (Current Employee)
    Timonium, MD

I have been working at Mosaic Community Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They give training and seminars to advance your skills. Cons: Better pay for counselors with college degrees. Advice to Senior Management: Look at the updates on the education of employees to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The company was lacking in true leadership and direction

Quality Assurance (Former Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I worked at Mosaic Community Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: In today's economy, at least your not unemployed. Cons: Lack of professionalism and direction. Advice to Senior Management: Review recruitment – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mosaic Community Services.

Worked for Mosaic Community Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mosaic Community Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mosaic Community Services CEO Jeff Richardson. All reviews posted anonymously by Mosaic Community Services employees.