Mosaic Community Services

This job is all right

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Catonsville, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Catonsville, MD

I have been working at Mosaic Community Services

Pros

No two days are the same. There are some opportunities to genuinely help people and feel good about your work. The holiday party is pretty bangin.

Cons

The level of communication is pretty bad. The majority of people who work here are introverted, so people don't often speak up.

The part of the company that I work for is "all about the money", and this becomes apparent pretty quickly. The job becomes more about paper work and policies when it should be about helping clients.

Management is pretty lacking.

Listen to your subordinates. I have given a lot of feedback which was immediately discarded. I understand that I can't change policies on my own, but at least listen to my concerns.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Mosaic Community Services (View Most Recent)

Improved with management change

I worked at Mosaic Community Services full-time

Pros

The non-profit sector can offer a workplace culture and atmosphere that is hard to find in public companies. There was workplace camaraderie and a sincere caring for the clients, even by the accounting and administrative staff. I was definitively sad to leave this and the office politics in my next place was a bit of a cultural shock. The place had improved with a change of management in finance and it had become a good place to work.

Cons

HR did not take the complaints of management issues seriously, until there was a change in management above this person and they listened to our issues. Pay was low, and pay increases were not always possible, but this is not different than other non-profit organizations.

Value your staff and listen to what they have to say about your executives you have in place.

I loved working for Mosaic, was a wonderful opportunity I will never forget.

I worked at Mosaic Community Services

Pros

Diverse, relaxed setting loved it!

Cons

I enjoyed every bit of it! No complaints here!

There are newer employer reviews for Mosaic Community Services