Mosaic

www.mosaicinfo.org

My experience is with MOSAIC Colorado Springs. Same company/different area

Current Employee - Dsa  in  Colorado, Madre de Dios (Peru)
Current Employee - Dsa in Colorado, Madre de Dios (Peru)

Pros

Training as a Direct Care Associate/DSA is intensive. I have a nursing background and much of what I learned in my 2 week course at MOSAIC were things I previously learned in a nursing program while in college.

Cons

The pay is a joke. The position of DSA really involves specialized training, which in previous years, meant hiring skilled, licensed staff; LPN-LVN/RN. Now they just train you themselves and pay alittle above minimum wage. Hard work with maximum liability, not to mention risk of injury to yourself.

Pay your employees what they're worth. A wage that reflects the skill and professionalisim you demand from their services. Employee turnover would decrease while profitability increases, due to not having to spend time and money always training new people. Quality of care would maximize, as the employee becomes more familiar with the client with the passing of time.

Other reviews for Mosaic

ok

Pros

Very mission driven, Christian organization. Flexible scheduling is great. Nice benefit package. Some friendly people.

Cons

A lot of negative boundaries between departments. Not everyone is always on the same page or striving for the same purpose.

not satisfided

Pros

integrity builder and morally rewarding

Cons

bad communication from sup to field employees

treat all employees with respect and listen to their complaints

There are newer employer reviews for Mosaic.

Worked for Mosaic? Contribute to the Community!