Mosaic Sales Solutions

www.mosaic.com
  www.mosaic.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mosaic Sales Solutions

My experience at Mosaic has been great over all.

Current Employee - Regional Training Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Regional Training Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

Very flexible schedule. You get to travel a lot of places and see a lot of different things. Once a year a team trip is booked for a week and it's typically a really nice place. There are team meetings but also some free time to enjoy the city.

Cons

Sometimes travel is scheduled last minute. Things change all the time. One minute you are suppose to collect data on one thing and then it changes after a day.

If information could be shared in advance and the why behind it would serve the team better.

319 Other Employee Reviews for Mosaic Sales Solutions (View Most Recent)

I enjoyed working with Kodak and taking "ownership" of my market, as well as my co-workers, who were very fun!

Former Employee - Market Account Executive-Kodak in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Market Account Executive-Kodak in Washington, DC

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

Working from home, making my own schedule, expense account, home office reimbursement, competitive salary with bonus, fun work environment, and excellent direct management.

Cons

Minimal career growth opportunities, salary ceiling, no job stability, inadequate laptop with difficulty printing from VPN, and minimal direct exposure within company

It would be great if after a program has ended that HR could better assist employees who were riffed from a program secure another career opportunity within the company, or at least provide some career transition assistance.

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

Since Mosaic has multiple accounts, they will try and place you within another program if yours gets cancelled. They have exceptional training and treat their employees very well.

Cons

Your work is dependent on their clients renewing their contracts. If their client doesn't want to renew for whatever reason you might be out of a job. They will try and place you in another program though if that happens.

Great place to work, enjoyed my time there.

There are newer employer reviews for Mosaic Sales Solutions