Moss Adams LLP

www.mossadams.com

An exciting, frustrating, and otherwise volatile road.

Senior Accountant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsSignificant growth creating opportunity. Several industry groups with extremely knowledgable leaders, interesting clients, and fun teams.

High quality individuals at all levels, partners show appreciation and commitment to building their teams.

Lots of communication from management. Generally not too many surprises. It feels that employees are listened to though there is always room for improvement.

ConsThe significant growth also strains resources. A lot of people are making a lot of sacrifices who deliberately did not sign up to work for the big four. When people start talking about leaving for the big four, we have a problem (which we do)

There's a lot of lessons learned the hard way. Training in soft skills and techinical skills at all levels have definite room for improvement. Expectations communicated to employees upstream and downstream could be more well defined.

Compensation leaves little to be desired. This is the bay area, I feel we are very under-paid for the cost of living we endure to be here. We have a robust employee benefit plan practice, but our own 401k doesn't give us a dime for 3 years, and afterwards only provides for an annual 3% contribution, no match, limited choices, overall a weak plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on improving communication, compensation, and training.

Great opportunity depending on the partner

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Moss Adams LLP full-time

Pros: People, Opportunity, Flexibility, Challenge, Exciting pace Cons: Certain People, Hard work, High expectations Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience at growing and exciting firm

Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Moss Adams LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work with a highly talented, fun and energetic team Cons: Long hours resulting from experienced growth, politics Advice to Senior Management: Balance growth and employee morale Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Moss Adams LLP.

Worked for Moss Adams LLP? Contribute to the Community!