Motion Industries
www.motionindustries.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

My job experience has provided me the opportuinty to learn the skills necesary to succeed in the industry.

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Motion Industries

ProsGreat benefits, stable company, job security, opportunity to specialize, sales incentives, company provided vehicle (for outside sales positions), learning potential in many different fields, paid job training.

ConsSometimes requests get lost in emails, difficult to get decisions made quickly, working in a large company you sometimes don't get the attention you would like when you need help.

abused

Specialist (Former Employee)
Wausau, WI

I worked at Motion Industries

Pros: company car, reasonable benefits, work with a wide variety of… Cons: no authority to make salesmen sell your product, no investment… Advice to Senior Management: Look at what drives the top line and stop paying so much attention to the bottom line. Stand up to GPC. You claim not to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Everything's great

Lake Charles, LA

I have been working at Motion Industries

Pros: I've been with Motion for well over 5 years now. It's… Cons: Does everyone have a company vehicle but me? I still have to… Advice to Senior Management: Come down to the branch level and see if your policies and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Motion Industries.

Worked for Motion Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motion Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motion Industries CEO Bill Stevens. All reviews posted anonymously by Motion Industries employees.