Motion Industries

There are newer employer reviews for Motion Industries

THE BEST RATED BY ME

Former Employee - Inside Sales  in  Hialeah Gardens, FL
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Hialeah Gardens, FL

I worked at Motion Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent wages, benefits, facilities, training, inventory, product literature, sales computer system.

Cons

Branch Managers run the all operation and are very rude with employees. Operation managers cover up all the complaints. District managers listen to managers only and are not visible at branches.

As you welcome the employee by mail when hired then also ask reason for leaving? (may surprise you)

31 Other Employee Reviews for Motion Industries (View Most Recent)

My job experience has provided me the opportuinty to learn the skills necesary to succeed in the industry.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Motion Industries

Pros

Great benefits, stable company, job security, opportunity to specialize, sales incentives, company provided vehicle (for outside sales positions), learning potential in many different fields, paid job training.

Cons

Sometimes requests get lost in emails, difficult to get decisions made quickly, working in a large company you sometimes don't get the attention you would like when you need help.

abused

Former Employee - Specialist  in  Wausau, WI
    Former Employee - Specialist in Wausau, WI

I worked at Motion Industries

Pros

company car, reasonable benefits, work with a wide variety of customers on a wide variety of applications, comraderie with full-line salesmen,

Cons

no authority to make salesmen sell your product, no investment in tools to do your job, no investment in training

Look at what drives the top line and stop paying so much attention to the bottom line. Stand up to GPC. You claim not to be the WalMart of industrial distribution, but you only pay lip service to customer service. A regional manager once told me my job was "to move boxes." That same person in an earlier position, when I was interviewing, said my job was to help salesmen sell.

There are newer employer reviews for Motion Industries

Worked for Motion Industries? Contribute to the Community!