MotionPoint
www.motionpoint.net Coconut Creek, FL 50 to 149 Employees

Great culture, great talent and vast industry expertise and experience

(Current Employee)

ProsThis is the ideal work environment for driven, motivated and talented people. As an industry leader, the company keeps its focus on innovative ideas and projects that push the website globalization industry forward. Through projects like this, I get to work with great, talented people and have the opportunity to integrate my ideas into these projects and in return gain knowledge and personal growth. Add a great culture and benefits to this – who can ask for more.

ConsAs a fast growing company, in a fast-growing industry, the work dynamics require the ability to adapt to changes quickly. The challenges are to keep the processes up to date.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep providing visibility of the company’s vision to the teams.

Great company, great work environment, really great people!

(Current Employee)

I have been working at MotionPoint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Offer outstanding product and service to clients and many, many big name clients Growth opportunities,… Cons: Outgrowing space and parking due to company growth Some departments can't hire… Advice to Senior Management: Great that work hours are "normal" 8-5 for working parents, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place for career growth

Coconut Creek, FL

I have been working at MotionPoint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It' s a place that motivates it's employees to be creative and propose new ideas. They also like to develop talent. A lot… Cons: Be prepared to work hard, but still have fun while doing it. Projects… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MotionPoint.

Worked for MotionPoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MotionPoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MotionPoint CEO Will Fleming. All reviews posted anonymously by MotionPoint employees.