Motiva Enterprises
www.motivaenterprises.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

I enjoyed the people that I worked with at Motiva and the work was challenging.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsThe benefits are excellent at Motiva and it's a great place to work. I enjoyed my time working there and enjoyed a 9/80 schedule.

ConsSome of the managers at Motiva were not skilled at providing a good mentoring especially when there was not a well established movement plan for the particular business or service that your job resided in.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should look for and actively encourage those employees who show the potential to grow through work output and willingness to take on and excel at challenges placed before them.

A good start, but not a long term job

Process Engineer (Current Employee)
    Port Arthur, TX

I have been working at Motiva Enterprises

Pros: The salary is really the only advantage. Since they are owned by Shell, they pay like… Cons: Port Arthur is a less than ideal place to live, much less bring a family to. Management is very reluctant to transfer you out of… Advice to Senior Management: The culture needs to change. Management needs to emphasize practical, logical… More

Process Engineer

Norco, LA

I have been working at Motiva Enterprises

Pros: Motiva provides lots of opportunities to accomplish work at a self guided pace, without… Cons: Leadership at the gulf coast level does not have core values… Advice to Senior Management: Management allows the union to strong arm their way to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Motiva Enterprises.

Worked for Motiva Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motiva Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motiva Enterprises CEO Frank Rodriguez. All reviews posted anonymously by Motiva Enterprises employees.