There are newer employer reviews for Motley Fool

Fantastic Summer Internship!!

Former Employee - Intern in Alexandria, VA
Former Employee - Intern in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Motley Fool full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I couldn't have asked for a better summer internship than working at The Motley Fool. Beyond the amazing work environment, the Fool made sure to involve interns in important work, to the point where I felt crucial to the business by the end of the summer. You will meet fantastic people, learn about the world of finance from a Foolish perspective, and never want your summer to end.

Cons

At times, the company could be a bit disorganized and hectic, but you get used to it.

Thanks for reaching out and getting to know the interns. I hope that you continue to do so in the future!!

104 Other Employee Reviews for Motley Fool (View Most Recent)

Beats Disney in the Happiest Place on Earth category

Former Employee - Editor in Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Editor in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Motley Fool as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Encompasing work environment, people love what they do, they rely on self-motivation, everyone is ready to help. They know the importance between work-life balance and rely on respecting that to motivate and retain employees.

Cons

It can be a little clicqui, the career opportunities are not as available mainly because people won't leave because they love it so much. Their spending on culture development is too high for my taste, but it is something they are very proud of.

Best internship experience you can ask for

Former Employee - Analyst in Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Motley Fool as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

My internship experience at the Fool was amazing. It involved very rewarding work in an absolutely amazing atmosphere. Even as an intern you are given meaningful work and able to contribute to the company. I feel like I was able to make a lasting impression at the Fool.

Cons

My time at the Fool was too short, which is at the top of my short list of complaints. At times it seemed unorganized, but everything worked out in the end!

There are newer employer reviews for Motley Fool