Best business education I've ever recieved

Current Employee - Coach  in  Alexandria, VA
Current Employee - Coach in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Motley Fool full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Because of the Fools commitment to transparency and focus on developing it's employees I whole heartily believe that I have learned more here than I could ever have hoped to have absorbed from any MBA program.

Cons

The Fool doesn't suffer fools. This isn't a job you "phone in". If you are not used to bringing your A game to work then this isn't the place for you.

Other Reviews for Motley Fool

A place to work so great, it will spoil you!

Current Employee - People Team  in  Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - People Team in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Motley Fool full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, great culture, and amazing benefits are all reasons to love the Fool, but I love that the Fool promotes innovation, contrary views on myriad topics, and autonomy in everyday work. When I go on vacation, I miss the Fools that I work with, and when can you say that about a place of work? I also love that the Fool promotes working hard as well as enjoying your time away from the office.

Cons

Next steps in your career aren't always laid out, but that can be a great thing, too, because you can find your own path!

Love who I work with

Current Employee - Assistant  in  Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Assistant in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Motley Fool full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you have an opinion, there are ample opportunities to let it be known. They have information sessions quite often that allow you to think about new or current business strategies and ways to improve our business. But most of all, they have the knack for work/family balance. "Ask, and you shall receive" is how I feel around here when it comes to what you need for your family. As long as you are doing a great job.

Cons

At times, they have strategies that are overblown and fail. I am sure this is for every company on the face of the planet.

Keep testing new and current strategies to ensure they are in line with our purpose and values.

There are newer employer reviews for Motley Fool.

Worked for Motley Fool? Contribute to the Community!