There are newer employer reviews for Moto Hospitality

Stressful but developing

Former Employee - Assistant Manager  in  London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at Moto Hospitality full-time for more than a year

Pros

Career opportunities within the company
Hard-working employees with necessary attitude and work ethics are recognised when middle management positions become open
Opportunity to attend different kind of training courses
Decent salary for customer service assistants

Cons

Low salaries for middle management
Overwhelming list of duties
Hard to maintain balance between own life and work
Serving masses causes tensions and frequent rotation of employees

4 Other Employee Reviews for Moto Hospitality (View Most Recent)

challenging but worth it if you stick it out

I have been working at Moto Hospitality full-time

Pros

the people you work with make it worth it in my opinion. the weekend premium is always a nice added bonus if you dont mind working weekends!

Cons

rude and ungrateful customers who think your useless because you work at a service station. Not having enough staff on shift is my biggest annoyance.

Terrible Management and double standards

Former Employee - Customer Service Assistant, Pease Pottage  in  Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Assistant, Pease Pottage in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Moto Hospitality part-time for less than a year

Pros

Family Discount card and opportunity to learn customer service skills

Cons

Punish the good, reward the bad that's what is happening in Moto Services, Pease Pottage.

Employees who aren't the "chosen ones"( I was one out of it and so were unfortunate few) are bullied and drained away and made to feel as a slave everyday.

My unit manager misused his power to humiliate and used to pick on me every time..an instance..
    Clean the unit interiors even when it looks perfectly good /wash the big dirty bin in and out which is not washed for ages ..but wait why don't you tell others.. we are currently 5 staff working in the unit..why only me when its nearly closing time, I have a child to pick up..Gives orders saying you have to do it..I have fever and flu today..no sympathy..says start cleaning now..

I decided to maintain my dignity and respect and couldn't take the harassment anymore so one fine day I tendered my resignation on my manager's face in front of public and staff.

Finally if you are looking for part-time as female, never join these guys because they always favor men who can work 24*7 even if they are useless/have poor customer service skills/no family commitments and expel part-time staff eventually and make the former "The Supervisor" quickly.

Also managers keep gossiping and passing sarcastic remarks to Customer Service Assistants and very unsympathetic even if you are genuinely ill and any sick leave taken will result to cutting your working hours to make you realize your mistake.

I saw no staff staying more than 6 months in catering units because of poor management and mistrust in employees.

Give respect and get respect.

There are newer employer reviews for Moto Hospitality

Worked for Moto Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!