Motorola Mobility

www.motorola.com

Politically driven culture - Good Ole Boys Club thriving here

(Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsMotorola still has a great brand in North America and awesome innovation internally (just can't seem to get it out the door..). The best reason to work at Motorola is the people - everyone (below the Sr. Director level) was intelligent, articulate and willing to collaborate.

ConsManagement seems to be focused on themselves, their wallets and their careers, not the success of the company. Stock awards are pitiful. Bonuses almost non-existent. Raises very small. Promotions given to friends of management or people with job offers from other companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest time in consistent strategy, team-building, and collaboration sessions. Reward solid performers as they are the foundation of your success.

Incompenent Management for its Wireline Group

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lowell, MA

I have been working at Motorola Mobility

Pros: The comment below is only for its wireline group. The senior management is really out of touch with the market. Look at its declining marketshare… Cons: Waste your time there as there is no future. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Motorola Mobility

Pros: Career growth and personal time Cons: Big company and hence may be slow moving Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Motorola Mobility.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!