Motorola Mobility
3.1 of 5 1,431 reviews
www.motorola.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Great innovator in the wireless industry, exeptional product design and fantastic people.

Sales Director (Former Employee)
Libertyville, IL

I worked at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 10 years

ProsTalented People, company heritage, exciting products, good culture, competitive salaries. The last several years for Motorola Mobility have been tough but overall a great place to work and grow. Very well respected US company in the industry.

ConsToo many CEO's and changes of overall strategy and direction. Google has now taken over Motorola Mobility and another dynamic business and culture change has happened.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your customers and your employees. Follow the path of a winning team not one of a company trying to catch it's tail.

Nice Company

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Plantation, FL

I worked at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I worked here for a while, I like company Cons: Needto figure out how to compete with Apple Advice to Senior Management: Apple. Apple Apple Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learned a lot working here which will transition to next company

Technical Analyst (Current Employee)
Libertyville, IL

I have been working at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: -Health benefits -Somewhat team atmosphere -Mostly stable employment for lower level employees -Quarterly… Cons: -Never knew which direction company was going -Communication slow from upper… Advice to Senior Management: -Not sure of direction of company at this point, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Motorola Mobility.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motorola Mobility CEO Rick Osterloh. All reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees.