Motorola Mobility
3.1 of 5 1,465 reviews
www.motorola.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

It's like one big Family

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsClosely knit bonding, like one big family. Although it was a huge department of approximately 200 people, but almost everyone know each other. However, it was also a very competitive environment, nevertheless it was also great training ground. Motorola engineers were always headhunted by other engineering companies.

ConsToo many night conference calls and all are expected to work late if there are pending issues on hand. Therefore, work-life balance is difficult to achieve.

good past and bad future

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

I have been working at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good past and bad future. good culture Cons: google doesn't need it except pattern Advice to Senior Management: leave No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have 1.8Years of experience in Quality Assurance in the Electronics Industry with Diploma in EEE

Quality Techniciqn (Current Employee)
    Chennai (India)

I have been working at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than a year

Pros: Motorola Mobility culture is too good Cons: over all System Management is good Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Motorola Mobility.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motorola Mobility CEO Rick Osterloh. All reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees.