Motorola Mobility
3.1 of 5 1,466 reviews
www.motorola.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Great work life , Flexible timings , purely ethically professional driven teams. What else you look for?I am loving It !

Lead Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsFlexible timings, Skilled professionals, good work environment , nice culture, Pays well and good package overall with good benefits. work/life balance is too good.

ConsPromotion and recognition is slow.
All tools used are internally developed so not in par with industry's best.
Management decision making is very slow so as new product evolution cycle.
Changing teams is always management driven, self initiation does not work.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management should be transparent to employees in terms of road map and companies strategy.Feel like blind folded sometimes for the future.
Promotions in the teams and Recognition for work should atleast be driven once in every quarter.
Big teams should be split into small teams so that tracking individual contribution would be easier.

Great atmosphere, good growth and a people centric company

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Professional attitude of work place Talent pool of co workers great exposure… Cons: Slow promotions Too many hierarchal managers Reactive management (not very proactive). Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Nice

I have been working at Motorola Mobility

Pros: Good projects Good Management Good Work Life Balance Cons: Too many meetings in a day. More
There are newer reviews on Motorola Mobility.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motorola Mobility CEO Rick Osterloh. All reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees.