Motorola Mobility
3.1 of 5 1,431 reviews
www.motorola.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

The Deployment Group was a positive, then Motorola sold them! (to TSS)

Lead Project Engineer (Former Employee)
Horsham, PA

I worked at Motorola Mobility as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsI worked as a contract Lead Project Engineer in the Motorola Mobility Deployment Group for three years. Fun, non-challenging work with great people in the Field Engineering ranks. The Project managers were also great to work with. In addition, the Deployment Group management team was outstanding. If I was rating the Deployment Group on its own, I'd give it 4 or 5 stars. And my compensation as a contractor was very good.

ConsMotorola Mobility upper management team is a lost cause that has no tact when trying to motivate employees. Lack of vision, protecting the upper management club, and having no guts what so ever does not make for a strong firm. I hope your collective plans to stagger into retirement on the backs of the hard working and talented Motorola Mobility employees fails miserably.

Advice to Senior Managementno advice.

Great Engineering Talent, Need better direction and management cooperation

Product Manager (Former Employee)
Libertyville, IL

I worked at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The development teams are Leading-edge fast-pace. The teams focus on getting a… Cons: Management focuses on individual group performance rather than a cohesive… Advice to Senior Management: Be Cooperative and upfront with your piers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

nice place to work in texas

Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than a year

Pros: good. i love this place Cons: none that i know of Advice to Senior Management: more work More

There are newer reviews on Motorola Mobility.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motorola Mobility CEO Rick Osterloh. All reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees.