Motorola Mobility
3.1 of 5 1,432 reviews
www.motorola.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Excellent learning experience, behind the scenes look at the cutting edge of technology

Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee)
South Plainfield, NJ

I worked at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood benefits, good team. Work-life balance is better than average. Opportunity to participate hands-on in the creation of the cutting edge products used by many people.

ConsChurn on the projects, little formal technical training for employees. The yearly salary increase is minimal. Quarterly performance reviews are more of a dread than a useful tool.

Good Experience working there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Libertyville, IL

I worked at Motorola Mobility full-time

Pros: Work Life Balance Excellent Benefits Fabulous Co-Workers Cons: Salary could be better Upper management Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to your subordinates. We are the ones grinding… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Look somewhere else

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Libertyville, IL

I worked at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people and great severance package Cons: low morale, slow at making decisions, no career development and… Advice to Senior Management: stop the firing and then hiring; it been going on too long and all the real talent has already left the company. Moving HQ… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Motorola Mobility.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motorola Mobility CEO Rick Osterloh. All reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees.