Motorola Mobility

www.motorola.com

Great engineers, so-so management

Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) Holtsville, NY

ProsGenerally speaking, the work environment is extremely collegial with great interaction between engineers. Engineers tend to be extremely competent and experienced with lots to teach one another.

ConsManagement tends to be conservative in how they manage their employees - as though they are scared to let the engineers do what they think is best in terms of time-management, working from home, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more forthright in the vision for the company. Share doubts as well as aspirations so that "the little people" can help make those visions come true.

Not the place I started working at.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Motorola Mobility

Pros: Average compensation. Generous vacation time, but you are always… Cons: If you don't work over 50 hours a week you are a slacker. Incompetent senior management. Generous vacation time is more… Advice to Senior Management: Stop threatening our jobs. Get the mobile devices business healthy. Treat the employees with respect and dignity. You can get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you are working at a Motorola satellite location, the work culture will be totally different than parent company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Motorola Mobility

Pros: Motorola is a Technology company and have some really good… Cons: Just like any other big company, lot of politics, you will be working for your immediate boss, if he or… Advice to Senior Management: There is a very fat layer of middle management that… More

There are newer reviews on Motorola Mobility.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!