Motorola Solutions

www.motorolasolutions.com

Great company that makes you excited to make life-saving products and have solid job security.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMy role involved a tremendous amount of incredible, international travel. Our design team was so close it was my second family. I stayed a good 4 years longer than I expected because it was fun going to work everyday and felt purpose in the products I was helping create.

ConsIt's still an engineering company at heart - makes it tough sometimes to drive innovation when the company still cares more about time and cost. They're coming around, though. Good place to gain tremendous hands-on experience with product development. Sometimes tough to grow/be promoted due to the senior management lifers.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage more innovation. Stand behind the designers as much as Marketing and Engineering. Many of us do not see eye to eye on your promotion choices for Director and Senior level managers. Those individuals should exude intelligence, ingenuity, and respect.

It is a great learning experience

I have been working at Motorola Solutions

Pros: Good visibility and great manager Cons: Lack of accommodation for Interns from Chicago Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Friendly and collaborative environment.

I have been working at Motorola Solutions full-time

Pros: Get awarded and recognized for your contributions. The position is what you… Cons: Cost based management may sometimes hinder productivity Advice to Senior Management: Collaboration between the business development and technology departments are key… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Motorola Solutions.

Worked for Motorola Solutions? Contribute to the Community!