Mott MacDonald
www.mottmac.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Fair and family friendly

Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee)
Croydon, England (UK)

I have been working at Mott MacDonald

ProsThe best reasons to work at Mott MacDonald are the opportunities worldwide to contribute to nation development be it in heavy civil engineering, education, health or management consultancy. It is inspiring to be part of awesome projects of national significance around the world. I've found that even when working on the tinyest projects the pride taken in doing a good job is infectious. The ethos of the company is work hard and live well - they understand that the happy employee has a happy family. The senior management make an effort to reach right down and communicate to the grassroots and at all levels I've noticed that people are prepared to laugh at themselves when as in any company things aren't straightforward. Its just a great company to work for.

ConsEveryone is very busy that it is sometimes difficult to find support or mentoring for career development beyond going on the training courses offered. It is very easy to become pigeonholed and ending up doing the same job for ever and I know that you have to shout loudly to get things changed.

Advice to Senior ManagementI guess it can feel a little bit staid and traditional, there is a lingering sense of an old boys club in the management structure and senior management should work hard to counteract that, more meritocracy rather than geritocracy.

Amazing

I have been working at Mott MacDonald

Pros: Great work environment A lot to learn Cons: Less work load less control of people working hours More

Conmgncvbcbvcbvcbvc

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Mott MacDonald full-time for less than a year

Pros: Large International Company of repute Cons: Transmission & Distribution is new developing field and has very… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate in public and scold in person. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mott MacDonald.

Worked for Mott MacDonald? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mott MacDonald reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mott MacDonald CEO Richard Williams . All reviews posted anonymously by Mott MacDonald employees.