Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

There are newer employer reviews for Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

Not satisfied

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida full-time for more than a year

Pros

They offer benefits, I liked my coworkers, not much else nice to say about my employment term at this hospital

Cons

Incompetent management in my department, low pay with very small pay raise advancement, too much focus on paperwork and red tape over the quality of patient care provided, large turnaround in staff, no opportunity for advancement, perpetually understaffed (the entire 2 years I was there they were understaffed, they kept telling us they couldn't find someone to hire but had my position filled by the time I left with 2 weeks notice)

Stop focusing on $ and start caring more about employees and patients

22 Other Employee Reviews for Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (View Most Recent)

Metal Health Technician
     Transport pat

Current Employee - MHT  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - MHT in Miami, FL

I have been working at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It friendly environment to work. It is mostly team work.

Cons

Get the job done all the time or no one gets your back.

Do not base your judgement about one scenario before making critical decision. I was working with another new part worker but get full time position before me because of certain race. I wanted full time position just like him and I have more experience than him but critical decision was been made that did not favor me. I full time was not even publish out or posted.

Mount Sinai is a mixed bag with good and bad but pay is good!

I worked at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida for more than 3 years

Pros

This institution does believe in promoting from within in several departments. Because it is such a large hospital you meet so many different people at different points in their career. Pay is on par or better in several positions.

Cons

Upper management would rather keep 'yes' employees in management even when they have violated employee rights. There are all about image. They give an appearance of being in touch with their employees but there are not.

Listen to your employees. The month speak with CEO is a bunch of brown nosing and is not really an area where issues are discussed and honest suggestions are made for employees

There are newer employer reviews for Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

Worked for Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida? Contribute to the Community!