Mountain Hardwear
www.mountainhardwear.com Richmond, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great working environment, outdoor industry culture, nice people

Richmond, CA

ProsGreat people with common interests to work with. Good work location with lots of natural light. Amazing product. Financially stable and growing. Company owned by Columbia Sportswear.

ConsNo career opportunities to move laterally or up within the company unless you are willing to move to Portland.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more type finding ways for teams to work together cross-functionally. Look for opportunities to develop staff and hire from within.

Nowhere to go

I have been working at Mountain Hardwear

Pros: commision is nice to have especially when everything costs so… Cons: corporate laughs at you when you try to get your foot in the… Advice to Senior Management: help people get to corporate or else they will go… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Traditionally a good place to work; seems to have a revolving door currently

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mountain Hardwear

Pros: Great product, good location, good co-workers by and large Cons: Poor organizational support. Unstable teams. Advice to Senior Management: Add back some of the 'family' feel by asking what you can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mountain Hardwear.

Worked for Mountain Hardwear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mountain Hardwear reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mountain Hardwear CEO Topher Gaylord. All reviews posted anonymously by Mountain Hardwear employees.