Move
www.move.com San Jose, CA 500 to 999 Employees

My experience at Move has been very satisfy,rewarding and benificial.

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Move

ProsI have been with the Company for 6 years and have made over $180K every year. This company has rewarded me in many ways. I have positive role models to work with and enjoy coming to work everyday. We have great benifits, including 401K. I have great work hours and have been finacially rewarded from my performance. Very enjoyable and great paying company.

ConsOne Con is it is a hyper competive enviroment, which means you have to be extremly self motivated in order to succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be patient and help new employees get to the top.

Experience was good

Network Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Move

Pros: Good learning experience for new engineers Cons: Pigeon hole not a lot of growth Advice to Senior Management: Pay more More

Unstable, but had potential

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Move

Pros: Good opportunity to make money Great stepping stone for internet/technology sales Normal… Cons: disrespectful managers unethical behavior was encouraged and accepted questionable results for customers no back-end support for… Advice to Senior Management: They need to use another method for determining quota for salespeople and create some sort of sense of stability. They constantly… More

There are newer reviews on Move.

Worked for Move? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Move reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Move CEO Steve Berkowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Move employees.