Do yourself a favor and don't work here.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Move full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Casual dress. Fairly flexible with scheduling and getting time off. Decent pay compared to other similar jobs.

Cons

It was a decent company when I started in 2007 but went downhill fast. They became more concerned with making more sales than actually providing decent customer service and supporting the products that they offer. Sales reps are encouraged to lie and misrepresent products to get sales. Company isn't keeping up with technology and results of competitors resulting in unsatisfied clients. Be prepared to be treated terribly by management as well unless you are one of the lucky ones that becomes friends with them. The "quality assurance" is a joke, if you don't upsell you fail, even if your customer service was perfect.

Teach your managers how to treat their employees. Customer service department should be focused on CUSTOMER SERVICE not on SALES.

Other Reviews for Move

Not impressed

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Move full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

None I can think of for my division. My advice: Stay away.

Cons

The company follows trends and new technology, doesn't come out with any new ideas and hasn't since the late 90's. Very old technology and systems. The division I work in gets no resources or money to stay relevant. Takes money from customers and doesn't use it to stay relevant or even try to give them a return on their investment. Very shady about where the division is heading. Many people leaving and none of the positions being re-filled. Most of us who are left think they are going to pull the plug on our division any day now, but not before they bleed us for everything we can possibly get from our customers.

Be honest with your employees as well as your customers. Have some integrity. Don't just continue to take your customers money without re-investing it in the company and in turn results for the customer.

One of the best companies I have worked for in my career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Move full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Plenty of resources, intelligent people to work with, great boss

Cons

Company is in the process of downsizing

There are newer employer reviews for Move.

Worked for Move? Contribute to the Community!