Amazing sales opportunity if you have what it takes and you put in 110% every day.

Current Employee - Sales  in  Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Sales in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Move full-time for more than a year

Pros

The money. Flat out it's the money. If you ever felt like you work your tail off and no one notices or pays you any more for it you will realize that there are actually some places that reward you handsomely for doing just that. You will have top notch training, 401k, great vacation and other perks. Did I mention the money?

Cons

Being in inside sales with the majority of your income based on your performance is stressful. It's not for the faint of heart.

Since we already have summer bbq's, snacks and Starb**ks galore, a popcorn machine, car washes and the like can we get a pool table?

Other Reviews for Move

Great company to work for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Move full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great place to achieve your goals.

Cons

Upper management tents to turn over

Growing organization, strong balance sheet, motivated workforce to win!

Current Employee - Current Employee  in  Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Current Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Move full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

All organizations have challenges. Leadership strength has set the bar high. Smart, enthusiastic talent was needed at all levels to move this company forward. We have strong technologists, product experts, a kick-a*$ sales org and lots of ideas and challenges to solve. Internal training and leadership development is a constant. The expectations are high and we're positioned for a big win. We work hard and at times long days. The difference about Move is focus and commitment of the team and what we deliver to our customers and consumers. We're encouraged to DREAM BIG and make it happen!

We have a voice and the invitation to share it, strong leaders, great co-workers, and a CEO who's in the office with an open door.

Cons

Need more PR/Comms share of employee successes to further highlight our culture and the great teams we've built!

n/a

There are newer employer reviews for Move.

Worked for Move? Contribute to the Community!