There are newer employer reviews for Moxie Software

Good

I worked at Moxie Software

Pros

work flexibility, good past leadership, while can not comment on current leadership

Cons

brownosers might be promoted, but Iconixx is not an exception

Advice to Management

work towards meritocracy

reviews filtered by
  1. Moxie: Great team, great company, great opportunity!

Current Employee - Director of Product Management in San Bruno, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Product Management in San Bruno, CA

I have been working at Moxie Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

New CEO, great sales team, smart people, no petty politics...Moxie is a pretty great place to be these days. I've read the criticisms by former employees, but that's not the reality today. I've been here for the past 3 years and Moxie is a very different company these days with renewed enthusiasm, direction and improved leadership in critical areas.

Moxie affords people the room to grow, experiment, and evolve professionally and I'd recommend it to friends looking for a challenging opportunity.

Cons

If you have a difficult time working with remote team members, it can be challenging as we have three office hubs in CA, WA, and TX. It would be great if we were all in one location, but that's about it.

Advice to Management

Keep up all the great work! One recommendation that I have (here comes my San Francisco nature) is that in addition to manager-to-report reviews, is that we do the inverse as well, where team members can provide formal review/feedback to their managers as part of the process. It's a good exercise. As a manager, I solicit and welcome feedback from my reports. I think we should formalize it.

2. Fast paced, great customers, new technology platform is very promising. New CEO has changed the destiny of Moxie.

I have been working at Moxie Software

Pros

Very customer focused. New technology platform is leaps and bounds ahead of competition.

Cons

None really. Besides being the crazy startup you would expect.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus; try not to do too many things at the same time as was a mistake in the past.

There are newer employer reviews for Moxie Software