Mspark
www.mspark.com Helena, AL 500 to 999 Employees

Great atmosphere in a dying industry

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Helena, AL

ProsThere is a great corporate atmosphere. The training is very thorough

Consselling print mail is EXTREMELY difficult in the digital age. The new hire compensation system is bad for sales. And the account services and graphics team are grossly underpaid.

Advice to Senior ManagementRethink the sales process for Inside Sales. It doesn't work the same as outside sales. The new hire compensation system is bad for sales. And the account services and graphics team are grossly underpaid.

Micromanagement

Artist (Current Employee)
    Helena, AL

I have been working at Mspark

Pros: Pay is fair. Casual dress and atmosphere. Office is… Cons: Middle management micromanages every part of the art department. There isn't room for career advancement. Information is horded by… Advice to Senior Management: Do not treat your workers like children. Set out a career path where… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great at recruiting great people. Total mismatch of talent and position.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mspark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -they have recruited great talent -software developed on-site -all depts great to work with except… Cons: -in need of management overhaul -high turnover in client services Advice to Senior Management: There is a complete mismatch of talent and skill in client services. Sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mspark.

Worked for Mspark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mspark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mspark CEO Albert Braunfisch. All reviews posted anonymously by Mspark employees.