Mspark
www.mspark.com Helena, AL 500 to 999 Employees

Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership, Uninspiring Industry

ProsGreat Environment, Inspiring Leadership - The senior management all are very competent and genuinely care about the employees of the organization. The environment is professional but very down to earth. Family-oriented atmosphere.

ConsUninspiring Industry - There's just not a lot to get excited about although the company is becoming very dynamic and recognizes that it needs to adapt to the changing landscape of print media.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving toward digital to make it over the coming hump in print media. The insurance plan could be a bit better given the size of the organization.

Eh, it's ok I suppose

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Mspark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice coworkers. Very friendly and welcoming. That was my favorite… Cons: Terrible management. They play favorites. if you are a girl… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible, Horrible Company. Steer Clear of This Place.

Account Operations Specialist (Former Employee)
    Helena, AL

I worked at Mspark full-time for less than a year

Pros: There is a gym on site. Cons: Account services management is a complete joke. The training they give you is the most unorganized, antiquated bunch of garbage I've ever seen. They tell… Advice to Senior Management: Every one of you should hang your heads in shame for allowing the account service management to behave as they do. They act like pre-schoolers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mspark.

Worked for Mspark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mspark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mspark CEO Albert Braunfisch. All reviews posted anonymously by Mspark employees.