There are newer employer reviews for Mspark

Stay Away

Current Employee - Advertising Account Manager
Current Employee - Advertising Account Manager

I have been working at Mspark

Pros

You get to play on the internet sometimes. PTO is great compared to some places, you can roll over up to 1 week a year. We have an exercise facility. You can decorate your cube however you want.

Cons

Pay is really low with the amount of money and responsibilities that are delegated to you. You have homework that doesn't apply to anything you have to do at work. You have to take notes at meetings and they might be reviewed by management. Unfair promotions, they would rather hire people from the outside.

Just recognize what we are worth. Stop treating us like children. We don't want "pizza parties" we want raises and bonuses!

14 Other Employee Reviews for Mspark (View Most Recent)

Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership, Uninspiring Industry

I have been working at Mspark

Pros

Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership - The senior management all are very competent and genuinely care about the employees of the organization. The environment is professional but very down to earth. Family-oriented atmosphere.

Cons

Uninspiring Industry - There's just not a lot to get excited about although the company is becoming very dynamic and recognizes that it needs to adapt to the changing landscape of print media.

Keep moving toward digital to make it over the coming hump in print media. The insurance plan could be a bit better given the size of the organization.

I really enjoy working at Mspark. It's a good place.

Current Employee - Client Engagement Specialist (CES)  in  Helena, AL
    Current Employee - Client Engagement Specialist (CES) in Helena, AL

I have been working at Mspark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a great place to work. There's a laid back office environment, very loose dress code, and nice people. The company truly wants its employees to do well and be successful. Also they offer about 16 days of vacation for new hires. The benefits are good. Often young people can start their careers here and gain great experience. People who are willing to work hard and have a positive attitude seem to do very well in this company. There's a gym onsite and a nice break room for lunch.

Cons

Turnover can be high. Mspark can be difficult for people who do not like to work hard or who are also not able to adapt to the changes that come along. There are changes to the day-to-day procedures (as with many companies) and you have to be able to evolve with the company. This can be difficult at times but certainly not something that is impossible to handle.

I'd like to see Mspark add higher caliber employees. Turnover is high, but I believe that might be able to be minimized by hiring better quality people and providing sufficient compensation levels to keep them wanting to advance.

There are newer employer reviews for Mspark

Worked for Mspark? Contribute to the Community!