Stay Away

Current Employee - Advertising Account Manager
Current Employee - Advertising Account Manager

I have been working at Mspark

Pros

You get to play on the internet sometimes. PTO is great compared to some places, you can roll over up to 1 week a year. We have an exercise facility. You can decorate your cube however you want.

Cons

Pay is really low with the amount of money and responsibilities that are delegated to you. You have homework that doesn't apply to anything you have to do at work. You have to take notes at meetings and they might be reviewed by management. Unfair promotions, they would rather hire people from the outside.

Advice to Management

Just recognize what we are worth. Stop treating us like children. We don't want "pizza parties" we want raises and bonuses!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership, Uninspiring Industry

I have been working at Mspark

Pros

Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership - The senior management all are very competent and genuinely care about the employees of the organization. The environment is professional but very down to earth. Family-oriented atmosphere.

Cons

Uninspiring Industry - There's just not a lot to get excited about although the company is becoming very dynamic and recognizes that it needs to adapt to the changing landscape of print media.

Advice to Management

Keep moving toward digital to make it over the coming hump in print media. The insurance plan could be a bit better given the size of the organization.

regional account executive

I have been working at Mspark full-time

Pros

This company provides tremendous support for their staff. You will always know you sre taken care of, as are your clients.

Cons

At times, being a remote sales person can make things move more slowly than if you are in a staffed office.

Advice to Management

More sales time