Mspark
www.mspark.com Helena, AL 500 to 999 Employees

Micromanagement

Artist (Current Employee)
Helena, AL

ProsPay is fair. Casual dress and atmosphere. Office is nice. Software is up to date and computers are very good.

ConsMiddle management micromanages every part of the art department. There isn't room for career advancement. Information is horded by managers. "Busy work". Pay raises are low. Good work is not rewarded. There is low worker morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not treat your workers like children. Set out a career path where your artists can get more responsibility and more skills and advance in their careers.

Great at recruiting great people. Total mismatch of talent and position.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mspark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -they have recruited great talent -software developed on-site -all depts great to work with except… Cons: -in need of management overhaul -high turnover in client services Advice to Senior Management: There is a complete mismatch of talent and skill in client services. Sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Its a good place to start a career, just don't stay too long

Technical Field (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mspark

Pros: Good Ice Machine Flexible schedule Lots of friendly co-workers Good place to meet… Cons: IT does not fix issues in a timely manner Like to Hire from the outside instead of promote… Advice to Senior Management: Put more stock in tenue and performance, not outfits. Treat all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mspark.

Worked for Mspark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mspark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mspark CEO Albert Braunfisch. All reviews posted anonymously by Mspark employees.